Sunday, May 18, 2008

Aerial Shots

Well, today was a very eventful day. Daniel & I started to put up the fence around the pasture for the horses when the lady who is now boarding her horses out here showed up w/ horses in tow, & we were not ready for them. Well, we just stuck them into the backyard of the guest house & got to work finishing up odds & ends around the yard. Still not finished w/ the fence cuz I need to order some more parts :( Well, before another storm blew through my bros had to paint the roof with some water-proofing paint to hold it until the insurance people could come by to assess the damage. So here are some shots that William took while he was up on the roof.


He decided to take a pic of me when I climbed the ladder :) But on the roof there you can see some of the damage from the storm the other day.

This is the storage shed & if you look really closely you can see part of the red corral in between the two sheds- this is where Wyoming is staying until I can get her gentled.

This is the guest house w/ the two horses munchin away @ the grass- great lawn-mowers by the way ;)


Here is a close-up of them. I'm definitely gonna need to get a better pic of them, lol :D

No comments: