Monday, May 11, 2009

Just for Miss Brookie :)

On our way to Heritage Home Farms we had to stop @ WalMart & we got board so we took some pics :)


Here we all are :)



Here are the pics of the girls for this years Old Fashion Day @ the church


Krista, Brookie, & Deborah on the porch


Another major activity for the past year has been teaching @ Good News Clubs @ on post schools. The Lord has really opened up the door for us to work w/ the military families w/ the chaplains. The very last day of clubs alone I was able to lead 14 of my kids to the Lord & that does not count the other groups that the others were able to talk to! God is good!
Here I am w/ my group of 3rd graders


Another thing to to keep me busy has been giving music lessons. Here are some pics of my students.
Here's my lil sis Hannah w/ the piano.


Here's Brookie w/ the piano.


Becky & the piano.


Debbie & the piano.


Debbie & the violin.


Before they moved to VA, I was able to teach lil Manny his first lessons on the piano :)


Lil Josiah had to copy his big bro & play some piano lol

4 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

Thanks Issy! Keep those posts coming.

Brooke said...

Hey Issy, does Sharon W. have a blog? Just E-mail me or leave a comment for an answer. Thanks!!

Marie L. said...

Isabel Strickland!! When are you going to post again??
How are you doin' sis?

Anxiously (not:) awaiting your reply,

Marie