Friday, September 12, 2008

No we haven't dropped off the face of the earth :)

Just in case someone is actually coming to this blog & looking for updates, I have not forgotten. I just was released from the hospital from antibiotic therapy because of my neck infection or whatever it is. The docs still don't know what it is or what has been causing it (for those of you who don't know, I have had 7 surgeries total already related to my neck problem). The doc is trying to avoid surgery so he has kept me on antibiotics but so far it hasn't really helped much since it has actually seemed to get bigger. So I go back on Monday to have him check it & probably run more tests. Please pray with us that either the docs can figure out what is wrong/causing the problem or that God will heal my neck!

No comments: